Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

Makeover Madness TPT Seller Challenge

Hello Everyone - 

This is my very first blog post. I'm so excited to blog about the first week of TPT Seller's challenge. 

I decided to makeover my first ever product. It was an 120's chart that a teacher in my school asked me make. I loved how it turned out the first time, and decided I should start my TPT journey with it.
 It started looking like this. I used all free graphics and had only bought one set of fonts at this point. At the time I thought it looked really good. Then I made it over - now it looks like this....
If you want to check it out go to my store. I love it because you can print them in color or black and white. I like to print the color ones and laminate them and keep them with my students for a reference when then need them. I use the black and white one to have students color. 

1 comment: