Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tell all Tuesday - Summer Flashback



It's tell all Tuesday! I was excited to see the topic for this week Summer Flashback. So I'm linking up with Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K to tell you about some of my favorite summer memories. I am also excited to read some other fun summer memories.



My first summer memory is one of my favorites. It was in between my sophomore and junior years at college. One of my good friends and me decided we wanted to redo a ballet performance we  had done 2 times before. It was one we created off of the books The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. We also decided to be the two main characters, and pull it off in two weeks. I was the White Witch and she was Aslan the lion.  Here we are, got to love all the make up.



My second summer memory is my very favorite. 3 years ago my husband proposed. He did a great job, he took me to my grandma's house which is on the lake. Then we took a walk on the beach and when we got back a chair with roses had appeared on the beach. At first, I thought that it looked really cute, and I had no idea it was for me. Once I realized it was for me, I was super excited!!!!



These are my summer memories and pictures. If you have a blog you can link up, if you don't leave a memory in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Love that you were dressing up for Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe while in college!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this topic has made us think on wonderful memories! So happy for your proposal memory!

    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what sweet memories! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete