Image Map

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tell all Tuesday - Teacher Bucket List





It's my second day blogging, and so I decided to link up with a weekly linky party. It sounded fun to me. So I'm linking up with Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K for tell all Tuesday. This week we are talking about your teaching bucket list.



1. The first thing I want to do is start a blog. I have really wanted to start a blog for a while now, and I just took the leap yesterday. I still have a lot of work to do. I really want to try to design my own blog so I'm going slow. I may have to cave a some point and get it designed for me, but I'm having fun so that's important. Plus I am learning about a whole new world.

2. My second bucket list item is to grow my TPT store. I just started it in January. I'm very excited. I have about 20 items in my store and almost 100 followers. I really like making items for my students. I also have a few teachers that will request items too. I would love to have more followers, and make more items.
 

4 comments:

  1. Great bucket! You can do it! Check out my post. There's a FREEBIE and you are going to like it! :)
    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the growth of your new blog - I remember how nervous I was writing my first blog post, why would anyone possibly want to read what i have to say?! was all i could think of!

    Now i love it!! I have met so many fabulous people through blogging - you're going to love it too! My favorite are the linky parties and blog hops - be sure to check those out, they are lots of fun and great for meeting other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bucket list! Blogging can be a little scary I'm still pretty new at it myself but it is a great way to meet other teachers and the community is fabulous! Link ups like this really help to give you something to blog about. Good luck customizing your blog and remember that google is your best friend. Thanks for sharing your bucket list and best of luck!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your bucket list and I am excited that you decided to join us for our linky party. Welcome! Your blog looks great. I wish you all the luck as you continue to work towards attaining your goals. I also just started this adventure in February. It has been a fun ride and I can't wait to see where it takes me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete