Image Map

Thursday, July 9, 2015

All About ME!

Today I decided to blog a little bit about me so that you can get to know me a little bit better.

                                                             

This is a picture my sister (she's going into photography) took of me at the beach recently. I am 25 and live in the beautiful state of Michigan. (Side note if your from MI I would love to connect with you. PLEASE comment below.) This will be my third year teaching. I work as a classroom paraprofessional at a low income school. I love my job. I get to teach small groups in second, first, one in fifth and work with a second grade class. I started selling on TPT in January. I started my blog 3 weeks ago as part of the TpT sellers challenge and have been loving it.


My husband and I got married two years ago. He is an engineer and working on getting his  masters. We are very busy. We don't have any children yet, we would like to have children but we are very busy. :) We enjoy going to the beach, and chilling most of the time with our families.

When I'm not teaching or creating for TPT. I love to bake, cook and dance. I danced a lot when I was in school and have had to kind of let it go because teaching, being a wife, and creating has a way of consuming time. I enjoy letting it out once and a while teaching at camps or helping friends that do it more of the time. 

I hope you have enjoyed learning a little more about me. :) If you have a question or if you want to tell me a little bit more about you leave a comment. I love hearing from other teachers. 

Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment