Image Map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently

Hi all - I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for currently. I thought it would be a great link up so you can get to know me, a little bit more.


Currently I'm listening to Big Bang Theory. I love Big Bang Theory. I like to watch or listen to it while I work on my blog. My husband goes to work all day, so I like to listen or watch something while I work other wise it just gets too quiet around here. 

I am LOVING clip art. I think I love clip art a little too much. Now that I have gotten into the tpt creating world I am loving clip art and anything clip art related. I also love fonts, I am building up a huge stash, much to my husbands alarm. 

I'm thinking I really need to finish my skip counting print and go pack. It is huge for one thing and for the second I have been working on it since April and it's still not done. My goal is to have it finished by the end of the week so that I can use it for the #TPTsellerschallenge make your masterpiece. 

I am wanting to go to VEGAS with everyone else. I look at everyone else's blog posts and Facebook posts about going and I would love to be going with you guys. I also really want a good planner to organize my TPT and blogging stuff. If you have a good one to recommend PLEASE post a link or the name in the comments. I need some good recommendations.  

I need more clip art always, still working on my huge stash. :) I also need more time, I'm working a part time summer job, trying to blog, keep up with house work, make TPT products, work out, and spend time with people. I need more hours in the day. 

I am an All Star organizer when I want to be. I like to be organized at school, and with the stuff I'm working on...however at home I'm done organizing and I don't want to do it any more, so I'm a mess. Maybe I should need to put that on my needs list, I need to organize my home office. 

I hope you have enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. I can't wait to learn more about everyone else. 

5 comments:

  1. Hiya! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I've never seen The Big Bang Theory, but I know plenty of people who are OBSESSED with it. The guy who pays Raj (I think that's his name) was in my class in college, so it's pretty funny to see him all famous on the TV now! I am in love with clipart, too. I have such a big collection now, and it's definitely taking some work to keep it all organized, but it's just so much fun!

    Happy summer!
    Jenny
    http://captainplan-it.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats cool that you can see him on TV now. Yeah, I need to work on keeping it organized. It does take some time to keep up on.

      Delete
  2. I love the TV show big bang theory too! I have seen this blog planner a lot lately, though I don't personally own it I have heard good things and it is on my wishlist for the next big TPT sale!
    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teachers-Pay-Teachers-and-Blog-Planner-2015-1907971

    Thanks Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe next summer. I hope that would be a lot of fun. Yes, I do love having a clipart addiction. I can't get ever get enough.

    ReplyDelete